Check out our upcoming special events throughout the year.
It was a fun night with our Live Band Bright & Cutts, followed by one of our regular DJs heating up the dance floor..
We hope you had the chance to get a taste of the Kraken Black Espresso Martini with a Karnival twist!
Check out our video from the night below – we can’t wait to do it all again next year…
Get ready for our next Mexicana Party!
Friday 24th November 2017 – from 5pm
It’ll be the official start of the student summer – so it’s time to have some fun and party at the 8th Mexicana Party!
Dress ups are essential – so make sure you grab your poncho and moustache – or maybe dress up as a cactus?
See you there, Amigos!
Check out what happened at Mexicana v.7:
Join us for a relaxed Sunday Session this New Years Eve!
Enjoy $8 pints of Gage Roads (Single Fin & Little Dove) and Somersby Apple Cider from midday and soak up the sunshine in the Beer Garden.
Catch up with friends before you head out for the night or take your family out for lunch if you’re not planning a big one!
Our Summer Lunch Menu will be available from midday 🙂
Melbourne Cup – our favourite day of spring! A day to dress and impress, drink champagne all day, eat Oysters for breakfast and stare at the screens for a few minutes in the hope your horse will win!
Heineken 3 presents The Left Bank Melbourne Cup 2017!
Join our Garden Party or Cocktail Party, watch the race live, enjoy two Fashion Parades, live band and three DJ’s and of courses, horses. The Left Bank will open at 10am on Tuesday 7th November, serving our new summer lunch&dinner menu all day!
Purchase your tickets for our upstairs Cocktail Party here:
Take advantage of the early bird offer until 30th September and only pay $88(+BF). Regular ticket price is $98(+BF).
The Cocktail Party starts at 11am – tickets include a three hour Beverage Package (including Wise Wine, Pimm’s, Heineken, Heineken 3 and more), premium cocktail food, an Oyster Station, a Photobooth, a ‘Horse Race’ Gambling Table and music by DJ Stone. Be quick as our Cocktail Party sold out last year!
Everyone is welcome to join the Garden Party and all the action in the Beer Garden after the Cocktail Party ends.
Our Garden Party will be happening downstairs from 10am – first in, best dressed! Entry is free, no bookings required. Enjoy the great atmosphere in our Beer Garden and soak up the sunshine. Our new summer lunch menu will be available from the start and our bars ready to pour champagne, make cocktails or simply pour a pint!
The Entertainment on the day will include:
This years Fashion Parade will be featuring the local labels Ivy & Isabel and Ujala Beach – both presenting their latest fashion collections on stage at 12.15pm and 2pm! Hair & Make-up is sponsored by Hair & Beauty Salon Zedz. Their friendly team will also be available to help and touch up your hair and make up during the day – before you can pose in our Photo Booth for some happy snaps.
There’ll be a range of other activities and prizes for best dressed!
Like every year, we have our Horsy friends out the front again – feed the horses carrots and take a selfie with them!
The Left Bank will open at 10am on Melbourne Cup Day – with our bars ready to serve and our kitchen offering our new summer lunch & dinner menu all day!
For additional updates, head to our Facebook Events page!
A smart dress code applies all day – Management reserves the right to refuse entry.
Check out all the fun we had last year:
Join The Left Bank XMAS EVE 2017 – the biggest and best Christmas Party in town!
TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR FROM MIDDAY!
We’re excited to announce our line up of local and international DJs for this years party – including SHOCKONE and Hook N Sling !
Plus: Ben Renna / DJ Double Dee / Philly Blunt / Selina Murby / Shann / Stone / DJ Tahni / Wildflower
The first and second release of pre-sale tickets are sold out, but more tickets will be available at the door from midday!
To answer some FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Tickets will be available on the door from midday. We recommend to come as early as possible.
- The 1st and 2nd release of Pre-Sale tickets are SOLD OUT. There’s no third online release available.
- Don’t be a sook for having missed out on tickets – it was a fair process. Just come early and get door tickets!
- There’ll be 2 entrances available on Christmas Eve. From midday until 2pm pre-sale ticket holders are guaranteed priority entrance until 2pm.
- Yes, a pre-sale ticket is still valid after 2pm – however, you will have to queue at the Main Entrance and entry to the event will then depend on capacity. You’re thefore not guaranteed to enter the event straight away if you arrive after 2pm, even if you have a pre-sale ticket.
- Name of tickets cannot be changed!
- The name of the ticket and ID don’t need to match. We’re focusing on whether the ticket is valid (no Scam or copied ticket) and whether you have your valid photo ID with you – meaning it’s okay if the ticket in your hand has your friends name on it.
- The Left Bank does not take responsibility for lost or stolen tickets and does not take responsibility for tickets purchased second hand.
- We do not support people scamming others and selling overpriced tickets – please note that we are able to cancel tickets, should we find individuals that are re-selling tickets at ridiculous prices.
- Tickets need to be printed to be scanned at the entrance
- For any questions/issues, please email our Marketing Manager Julia (email@example.com)
The Left Bank X-Mas Eve – the biggest and best Christmas Eve Party in the state!
We’re excited to announce the line up for 2017 – but we also love looking back at all the legends who joined us in the past…
In 2016 we had the pleasure to party with Yolanda be cool, Alex Dyson from triple j, Mind Electric, WasteLand, BOSTON SWITCH, Shann and Stone (St1), Mishtee and Stacie Todd, Dj Ben Renna, JimiJ, DJ MARCEL, DJ Reuben Cameron and DTuck.
This brings back some good memories….